Occasionally parcels are returned to us as undeliverable. We cannot re-dispatch orders that have been returned to us so, when a carrier returns a parcel as undeliverable, we’ll have to issue you a full refund. If you’d still like to purchase the items in the parcel you’ll need to place a new order on the site with correct address.
A parcel might be returned as undeliverable for several reasons:
– Incorrect address. Please double-check the address carefully when placing your order.
– Incorrect address format. If our system doesn’t recognise the way an address was entered.
– Failed delivery attempts. Most of our carriers will make more than one attempt to deliver a parcel but if they find they can’t successfully deliver your parcel it’ll be returned to us.
– Refused by recipient. A gift recipient who isn’t expecting a gift may refuse a parcel. If you want to place a new order as a gift, you may want to let the recipient know that a surprise is on the way.
– Illegible address. In rare cases address labels may become illegible in transit.
– Damaged in transit. If a parcel is damaged while it’s on its way to you the carrier may return it without attempting delivery.
Posted in: Purchaser